Getting to Daegu
- A. Arriving at Incheon International Airport near Seoul, Capital of Korea, and taking a domestic airline from Incheon to Daegu International Airport
- B. Arriving at Incheon International Airport, taking a shuttle bus or a Korail Airport Railroad to Seoul Station (one hour drive from the airport to the station) and taking the KTX (Korean Train Express) to Dong Daegu Station (one hour and forty minutes from the station to the station)
- C. Arriving at Daegu International Airport directly from your home country such as Beijing, Shanghai, Shenyang, Hong Kong in China, Hanoi in Vietnam
- D. Arriving at Gimhae International Airport near Busan, taking an airport shuttle bus bound for Dong Daegu Bus Terminal (two hours from the airport)
Getting to YU
- A. After arriving at Daegu International Airport, it takes 25 minutes from the airport to the university by taxi.
- B. After arriving at Dong Daegu Station, it takes 30 minutes from the station to the university by taxi.
- C. After arriving at Gyeongsan Station, it takes 5 minutes from the station to the university by taxi.
- D. After arriving at Dong Daegu Station, it takes about 40 minutes from the station to the university by subway.
(Dong Daegu Subway Station(Line 1) → Banwoldang (Transfer Station) → Yeungnam University Subway Station (Line 2))
- * Please note that Yeungnam University has two campuses, Gyeongsan Campus (Main Campus) and Daegu Campus.
The Office of International Programs is in the main campus.